Our charming grimeuses welcome your children for a free make-up every Saturday a Wednesday afternoon (near the escalator of the parking Natalis).
A make-up to suit their mood and their desires.... Do not hesitate to offer this little gift ... free!
The" Fashion Weeks" are not only happening in Paris, Milan or New-York… but also in Médiacité ! During two weeks, jump into the world of fashion and discover the new Spring-Summer 2013 trends. On the program:
- On Saturday 30th of March from 1.30pm till 6.30pm: Fashion Islands. Original fashion shows and photo sessions with the models.
- On Saturday the 6th of April from 1pm till 7pm : Fashion Shows - Discover the new Spring-Summer trends, together with the presentation of creations realised by local fashion designers and students.
- On Saturday the 13th of April (in the afternoon): an exceptional event in the shop-windows of the mall ....
And during the 2 weeks: presence of schools of the region exhibiting works realised by their students and by fashion designers; on the 1st floor: photo exhibition (on the side of the Meuse), workshops in aromatherapy, massages, wellness advices ....
And in exclusivity: Personal Shoppers (look advisors) during your shopping, free massage or make-up by appointment:
- on each Wednesday from 2pm till 8pm,
- on each Friday from 4pm till 9pm, and
- on each Saturday from 2pm till 8pm.
Registrations at the Desk Info by our hostesses for the day and time that suit you!
Do not miss this super event !
Do not miss our Winter Sales: opening on the 3rd of January until midnight with FREE parking from 5pm, & Sunday 6th of January from 11am until 8pm!
Every Wednesday and Saturday from the 17th of November until the 5th of December incl., Saint Nicolas will be at Médiacité. You will meet him in the centre between 1p.m. and 3.30p.m.: find out his exact location from our Info Desk. Then he will wait for all the children in his Ice Cave between 4pm and 6pm, located on the 1st floor (at the Piazza side). The photo is free : you can collect it from the Info Desk a few days after your visit!
prints, drawings, rare books, vintage magazines and documents among the greatest wonders of the Universe Fantastic Salvador Dali. To revive the career of the artist, the constituent stages of his personality, it is an exhibition "think" at least so far as to see .....
- 8 €
- 6 € for groups of over 10 people, students, seniors
- Free for children under 12 years
- Rental Audioguide: € 2
Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm, Friday from 10am to 9pm
For more information: tel +32 (0) 475 74 62 16
Do not hesitate any longer on what kind of gift to make! With the Médiacité Gift Card, it's easy and quick, you are sure to make the good choice and to offer an unforgettable shopping time! Appointment at the Info Desk: load the card with the amount you wish and use it immediately in all the participating shops. And the Card is valid during 1 year.
The Space Days event is the chance for space professionals, university researchers and members of the public to meet ... and this year, it’s happening at Médiacité! There’s a packed programme:
1) One exhibition (upstairs on the Meuse side): Look at Me – Looking at Earth (free admission), organised by the Liège Space Center and La Maison de la Science, helping visitors to understand the workings of electromagnetic waves and the satellites that pick them up and reflect them, and how they help us to manage resources here on Earth.
2) A second educational yet fun exhibition throughout the gallery, featuring space hardware, models of rockets and satellites, interactive terminals, photos of planets, telescopes and more (with the Euro Space Center and members of Wallonie Espace).
3) Workshops for children (aged 8-12) upstairs every Wednesday and Saturday from 2pm to13pm and 3.30pm to 4.30pm: making water rockets and sundials, not forgetting the ‘multiaxis’ which offers a taste of weightlessness (in front of the food court).
4) Introduction to solar observation with the Liège and Spa Astronomy Clubs, every Saturday from 1300 to 1600 upstairs (meet on the balcony in front of the Piazza).
5) Researchers’ Night: Friday 28 September, from 5pm to 9pm: researchers from ULg will be on hand in front of some of the stores to explain the links between space research and everyday products. Workshops for schools are also planned from 1pm to 4pm (upstairs).
The models agency MODEL'S GENERATION will organize a great casting on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th of August from 10:30am till 6:00pm. Girls must be minimum 1m72 tall, boys minimum 1m82 tall, and children from 5 to 12 years (accompanied by one of their parents). Don't forget a recent photo of yourself (size 10/15). Come for a make-up, a professional photography and a new hair look: you have a chance to make a career as model ! Free casting!
Do not miss THE event of the day: the TV coverage of the prologue of the Tour de France on the Piazza from 1 p.m. (in front of the RTBF building, on the river Meuse side )!
And moreover, for the sales, free parking from 5 p.m. until midnight on June 30th! Exceptional opening on Sunday 1st of July from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.!
Médiafolies, great fair before the sales period: good deals and low prices! Why not leave your children in the care of La Cité des Kid's, so that you can shop your heart out! http://www.mediacite.be/en/centre-services-4